Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Christ shaped hole.





So apparantly they found Jesus's remains.

I don't buy it. I am not going to argue with the fact that they found

some bones in a hole. Thats pretty likely. However, remember in

the bible when he ascended into heaven? Yeah, that actually did happen.

So, is the discovery of Jesus's remains the end of common Christianity?

Not as far as I am concerned. Believe what you want, but keep in mind,

that the folks who made the documentary are getting a television special on

the discovery channel. Nothing like a little free publicity huh? Just a thought.

Much Love

Geoff

1 comment:

: said...

hey geoff
its pastor ryan
got your message on my blog
hope you are well
where are you at these days?
you can email me at thesurfingpastor@gmail.com
peace